Get CASH BACK When You Buy with Spara Realty.
That's right. Spara Realty gives 25% of the commission we receive back to our Buyers after closing! Give us a call today to find out more about how you can save thousands when you choose Spara Realty.
Don't be fooled by our great program! We are a FULL SERVICE Real Estate Brokerage and will professionally assist you in searching for, negotiating and purchasing the perfect home for you.
Here's what we do for you:
- Full Service, Exclusive Buyer Representation
- Arrange for Pre-Approval of Mortgage Services
- Show You Homes that Match YOUR Specific Needs
- Execute an Offer for You on the Home of YOUR Choice
- Counsel You on Your Negotiating Options
- Secure the Accepted Contract and Earnest Money Deposit
- Arrange for Home Inspection Services
- Re-Negotiate Home Inspection Results
- Closely Oversee the Escrow Process
- Arrange for Completion of Appraisal
- Arrange for All Closing Services
Cash Back FAQ
Q: When will I receive my Cash Back check?
A: We strive to expedite your Cash Back check so you can enjoy it ASAP! It usually takes 3-5 business days after closing.
Q: How can Spara Realty offer Cash Back when other Agents don't?
A: Our business model is to be a customer-centric, "lean" company. We don't believe in the massive offices and multiple layers of management that the large firms have. Since our commission is pre-determined and paid by the Seller's Broker, we keep a portion and give the rest back to you.
Q: Since other Agents charge higher fees, are they offering a higher level of representation?
A: No. All licensed Real Estate Agents are bound by agency laws (see Chapter 82 of the MN Statutes) to offer you the same fiduciary duties when you are under contract with them. Don't let anyone tell you that paying less in real estate commissions means you won't receive the same level of representation. It is simply not true.
Q: Another Agent told me that giving CASH BACK to Buyers is against the law. Is that true?
A: Absolutely NOT. In fact, Minnesota is one of 40 States that allow rebates to Buyers. Click here to read how "Rebates Make Buying a Home Less Expensive" on the United States Department of Justice's (DOJ) website.