1708 Pearson Pkwy, Brooklyn Park
A nice home backs to Pond view on the large corner lot. Brand new kitchen with granite countertops, tile backsplash, ss appliances, washer, dryer, six panel doors, garage door and opener, carpet, flooring. Freshly painted. Newer custom made window shutter. Two gas fireplaces. Four season porch. Walk-out basement. Buyer/agent to verify all info.
- MLS® #5209731
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,918
- Year Built1976
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Tiled Floors, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick/Stone
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Corner Lot, Tree Coverage - Light
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedApril 5th, 2019
- Days on Market21
- Address1708 Pearson Pkwy
- SubdivisionParkland Pond
- CityBrooklyn Park
- Zip Code55444
- AppliancesRange, Cooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room
- District279 - Osseo
- Listing OfficeCounselor Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Spara Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Spara Realty is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Spara Realty, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 9:20am CDT.